Monday, October 23, 2006

healthy food + nice ambiance = great!

I love eating healthy food in a place close with the nature.

Yesterday, we celebrated my sister’s birthday (though her real birthday was last Friday) with her boyfriend and my mom.

(oh… first time to celebrate without my dad… ahh..i miss him...)

Anyway, we ate lunch at Sonya’s Garden in Tagatay! (woot! woot! haha)

Finally… I was able to go there! It’s really a great place to eat and also relax… so we started with salad...

 

Then some bread with different spreads and then the pasta with red or white sauce to choose from…

 

Then we had sweet potato and turon for desert…then there’s also the mint tea…

...and our drinks was the fresh dalandan juice! (sarap!) all these are served in our table and can be refilled... 

haha…after that.. we went around to see the place and took some pictures…with my mom and sister...

                                     

 

after that..i was sooo full! (hahaha)

 

 

But it was all fun! ...

and great!

No comments: