Saturday, December 16, 2006

In dilemma

 

         

        Ahhh… these past few days have been lazy for me. Good thing, I was able to go out and just hang at town today with Nina. (That’s the good side of having a friend who is somewhat a happy bum…haha)

        I was at Powerbooks reading the book of Bo Sanchez on “How to find your One true Love” while waiting for her. Gah! I really have to have that book and read it!

(It’s been a dilemma on that part of life for me? hahaha)

Anyway… so when Nina came already…we talked for a while and went around to look and buy some stuff for ourselves. Haha selfishness! Oh… I have to buy that Fossil watch this weekend!!! And a gift for my sister! hehe

After that, we went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to just hang and talk about stuff… like? Umm…Like when you still want to be a BUM or to be a YUPPIE? Haha it’s more on her, Nina. She’s feeling sick right now and other things like work related stresses her more. Ahhh… dilemma on what to do with your career… start working next week or next year? NEXT YEAR na! Haha I’m such a BI. But I’m just saying what I think and feel. Its better to start next year…its untimely (?) to start work with the year ending already…haha labo! (And its also a plus for me! I have a friend around who is a bum too…haha)

From me, I still think its better to have a job when you are really ready for it, feeling good to do your job, and your prepared to do whatever is given to you. If not, give yourself sometime to think about it… there’s nothing to rush! Right?

A friend in dilemma.

(nice picture noh? Haha peace tayo Nina!)

Oh…friends in those kinds of circumstances really affect me. It’s like I’m also in their situation. Not knowing what to do sometimes … but its ayt! I’m learning! Yay! haha

But still…Awww… those dilemmas to what to do in life and in everything...makes you crazy? haha Hay… good thing for me, I’m still in school (at least for this week and next…haha). I’ll deal with the career thing and all when I graduate from school and get tired of being a bum. Haha I’ll travel around first …anyone wants to go with me? haha

I’ll enjoy whatever that I have right now…enjoy life, right?

…and have a cup of coffee with a friend!

Wahahaha Labo!

No comments: