Monday, December 31, 2007

after 4 full...=P

Oh my…
After 4 full (as in full! Coz of Paps and my sister.) shots of tequila sombrero, I writing now my blog that I’ve been wanting to post.
Well, I actually wanted to do a blog but I really didn’t know what to really post.
Hmm… let’s see…*still kinda tipsy* haha
This year’s celebration of Christmas was a different one again compared to last year (read my old blog about it).
There are again changes that some of which I really don’t like but then I know I have to deal with it. I still do miss my daddy with all these celebrations (how I wish he is still with us) but yeah, I know…he’s having a blast there with the Lord.
Anyway, we celebrated our Christmas with my Tita Nery’s family. Every one of us prepared together and helped each other with our food for Christmas. Each family had their own food to share too. There were lots of food and booze that made everyone so hyper…makulit…drunk(?)… and simply happy. We actually all had fun, especially when the kids excitedly opened their gifts in the early morning of Christmas. *pictures everywhere again…haha*
Love all my babies…haha

*pictures of us, kids. Haha (with my pamangkins: CJ, Kyla, Adrian and Matthew)*

I just really love being with the family and with my pamangkins. Nothing really beats to be with your family with these occasions. Right? Look.

*the family*

With that, we also surprised our relatives in the US with a call while we were celebrating. They were surprised with our call too! Everyone just talked a bit with each other just to greet a Merry Christmas. It was fun talking to them.

It really feels good to talk and be together with your family…relatives…love ones….that you wish that it will always be that way or even be way better. And I am just thankful for those moments …and of course, thankful to the Lord. He is the reason why all we have these celebrations and happiness. Thank you!

….Just love my family.
….Just love’ em.

*ok…now , I gotta rest…wait…welcome the new year…*

No comments: