Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Round Up!

It’s been awhile that I haven’t written a blog. I was just kinda …ummm… busy or lazy? I’d say both! Haha so… let’s see…

Well…I am back to being a bum. Last March, I nervously gave my resignation. (Yeah, I was freaking nervous! Dang!). But I made it through that day. And after that, oh come on! No more life! I mean…I can still remember that non-stop work. It’s like I’ve been doing a two or three man job at the same time. Oh…that led me to a one sick leave. I guess I deserved that (?) Anyway, ‘til the very last minute…I was busy! Dang! I didn’t even feel that I’ll be leaving work. I didn’t event have the time to talk and catch up with friends at work and say goodbyes to them. Oh well. But at least my last day ended good naman. I had a good dinner with our team.

The next day… I was off to BORACAY! My reward for myself! Yay! It was still fun. Just being with friends...taking pictures…pigging out (?) hehe…seeing the sand, clear water and bumming all day under the sun at the beach…gah! just a nice feeling…how simple life is…yeah?

Hmm…what else? Oh yeah…going back to our house. Same place. Same neighborhood (that I love). But a new house. And I’m excited for its blessing but until then…sooo many things to do for the house…err…errands…and a lot of things to fix. If I can just magic and fix everything and put them into their places, I would!
That’s what keeps me busy and also my Spanish classes. Yeah! Nah...It just feels good to go back to school, be inside the classroom and just learning (without any pressure). Gotta love that! It makes me productive while looking for work. That’s a good one! Yeah? Yeah.

But in between that, what do I do? Explore photography / lomography and bug friends at YM. Haha and yeah, chatting with cousins whom I haven’t seen since birth! Awww…Hahaha

And now, oh… back to footy! Just (a bit) like last year…bummer and enjoying the games. Hahaha it feels good to see them play again.
Philippines (1) won over Brunei (0) yesterday! Cheers! Yay! Though the pitch was so bad, it was still a good game. Hope we win the next two games!

So…I guess that’s it…a round up of what I’ve done and been doing.
Eh? hehehe

No comments: