Friday, November 10, 2006

family celebrations...kids = joy

Last night, our family had some celebrations! It was the birthday of my mom and a send off dinner for my cousin, Kuya Elmer / Paps (off to work in Boracay for 6 months straight!) ! Haha

We were supposed to eat at Metrowalk but some plans were changed and it was so damn traffic! Grrr! My cousins wanted to eat at a seafood market… so, we ate there! It’s like the dampa style where you go to the market and buy then you let the people cook it for you...something like that...And of course, we all ate a lot! Haha

The food was all over the place! I was so full…after everyone was done eating, my sister took out the small cake that we have for my mom.  We all sang altogether to her! well… actually, it was really only the kids who sang…haha

And though our family celebrated without my dad, I know he’s happy for us too!... *missing him*

It was fun, especially I like being with the kids… haha

they just give me…JOY!

Aww… I just love my pamangkins! Ang kulit!

    with kyla!

 

 Us...kids having fun! haha

 

 

 

ahh... my crazy makulit pamangkins! = joy

hahaha

No comments: