Tuesday, November 7, 2006

I'm Haley James-Scott!

oh... in the middle of doing a paper for a subject, i found myself taking a test that can be found here:  http://kidzworld.com/site/cq97-1.asp
 
As everyone knows, I just love One Tree Hill...haha and that's why I took this test to what they call the OTH personality test: Which Character Are You?
I know which character I want and I also know which character that I am ... but still, I took the test! *wishing that I was right*
 
and here was the the result! haha
 

Yay! I knew it! I was right! I'm Haley James-Scott! haha I like her character... and somehow... in some ways...(without the marriage and pregnancy thing ah)...she's like me! wahaha umm...loyal friend, kind heart and all...Am I right?! wahaha *somehow*..yeah...haha

so, which character are you?

*oh...how I wish I have a Nathan Scott...wahahaha...ang kulit!*

No comments: