Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hoping…

Oh well…
These past few weeks (months?) I have gone through tests and interviews with different companies.
Sometimes I get frustrated that nothing seems to happen with my applications. However, there were some developments these past few days for me… (as well as with my other friends? I hope.) I really do not know if I should be happy about it or not.
Well, I am quite happy with it because there is a given opportunity given to me although I am still not quite sure if I am all set for it. I feel that I am kinda half hearted with it.
I know people will tell me that I should grab that opportunity. But I am really hoping that I don’t have to settle for something? I just hope that I have a choice.
Labo noh?

coz sometimes…I dunno already what to think about…
Gah! I just want to have a fulfilling and enjoying job. That’s what I have been praying all along. And I hope I am at the right track in my life now…hoping for the best!

---
as for my friends, what’s up with the job hunting? I really hope we all get the job that we want. Thank you also for all the updates(?)…haha all the YM talks…and the sermons(?).
I just hope things will get better for everyone of us.
---
oh, just want to update on the games…kahit walang connection sa blog na ito…haha
well, the Junior Archers bounced back!
They won with their last game for the first round and they’re at second place.
DLSZ – 105
NU – 97
Congratulations!

1 comment:

Ira said...

Well, at this point I think it's not bad to "settle for something" that would help you get closer to your dream job. Think of it as a chess game, you just have to make wise moves to get to your goal.