Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome to the Christian World, Arvin Matthew!

Last Sunday, I was blessed to be a godmother again...
Arvin Matthew or Matt (as I call him) or Tim (for being maiTIM…haha joke!) is my new godson!
He is the son of my only girl cousin in my mother’s side, Ate Malou.
I’m just so happy to be part of that special event of his life. He is now part of the Christian World. I hope he grows up as a responsible Christian and of course, be God fearing…that’s what it really is important.

Anyway, that day / weekend was spent with kids again! I just so love being with my nephews and niece. Though I always tease and fight them…wahahaha ….I love them all! I had the time to play and take pictures with them.
With Kyla…gah! That smile of hers…gotta be from his dad! Hahaha
With my ever first godson, CJ….so kulit!
Just love em all!

No comments: