Saturday, September 1, 2007

What’s up work?!

Again… it’s been awhile that I haven’t posted here…hehe

Busy with work?

Nah…just tired always and no have time to write one…
Anyway, I finally got my first ever salary…not! Haha Well, I actually got it but (not that I have to) I gave it all to my parents. Left my mommy and daddy a note,
“Here’s my first salary! It’s not too much but it’s all yours! Thank you for everything! Love you!”
So there it goes…mom saw it then she talked to me with my sister. She told me that it’s okay…I can take it and not give it to them. She told me just treat the family coz that’s what daddy would want…and give some for my Nanay too. But I told her that it’s all for her as well as for daddy. And I jokingly told her that, “minsan lang naman po iyan…that’s the first…and last? haha
After all the conversation…I was kinda emotional that night. I remembered daddy again. (I’m such a daddy’s girl talaga! Haha) nothing… I cried with some thoughts of daddy being there for me…seeing me work and all… as well at least giving something back to them. I know it’s not that much but…at least I tried. I just wanted to give back what they gave me. I know I can’t repay them coz they’ve given so much…pero at least, a little of something… di ba? So there… I miss my daddy again…oh well.
---
So what’s up with work? Pretty good? Somehow…haha
Got to handle some accounts and talked to some clients…but I dunno.. still in the process of learning how things go at work…but sorry, I’m not really into the banking industry...haaay.
Dunno what to do…
What just keep me now are the staff and new friends who are really friendly and laughtrip! And as well, we have food everyday to share? Haha as well as my boss who is super bait! And of course, my kabarkada’s (aww…haha) Belay and Nina who just been always there…to chat and all. hehe
But with work and what I am into…I dunno.

*praying for strength…clarity…and some direction in life.*

No comments: