Friday, July 18, 2008

A Bum’s Blessing?

I was pretty much out this week. So many things happened.

Monday – I got a late call for a final interview the next day, early morning. Though I was feeling sick (which I forgot for an excuse), I still confirmed with them.

Tuesday – I was at the place early for the final interview. I got to see Lea …kwentos and all…hehehe umm…then about the interview, I think there was an emergency meeting that is why it was pushed back a little late. But I stayed on ‘til around 11:30am then told them that I had to leave for my class. I think they understood me naman. Then…

Gah! I went to school and was all wet. My feet =( it really rained hard and the wind was strong too. I met up my classmates for some salo-salo which I didn’t really know just until that morning. But that was fine...It was still fun. We had some discussions in class. We wrapped up the lessons and then went out the room. We had some chats with our prof while eating. I’m really happy just listening to their conversations. I really like learning from different people. It was fun! Then my classmates and I enrolled together for the next level. We had to talk things out about our sked before leaving. (oh well…hope we get the sked that we want…)

Wednesday – I found out that pranter was sick =( …(you ok na, Lea?) so I was having second thoughts of goin out in that afternoon coz she’s the one who really wants to go to the salon. Then there… while I was also on the phone talking to Belay about BKK, the convincing of Nina did it over at YM.

We went out and met at M&Co for some orders then to festi.
It was salon day?…haha Nina had her hair cut
while I had my hair spa.
Oh well. Just treating ourselves sometimes. Hehehe…then I bought some stuff and we went around. Got tired and we headed to Wendy’s for some snacks. Then pics pics pics. Haha and kwentos on what we really want to do…work? Bum? wutt? Haaay. (Thanks Nina, I had fun!)

Thursday – while waiting for Karen, my former officemate / friend, I had some mango drink at Starbucks (kakahiya to stay inside and not buying something kasi. Hahaha ). Then when she arrived, we headed to HR for our clearance! Yay! Finally! Then we went to the 3rd floor. We even asked the guard to call for our friend MM to come over. I was kinda shy just to go to their area. Then there..talk talk talk. Catch up some things? And nagpaloko? Haha MM and Trissa teased me about my back pay thing. So there…some lunch treat a Jollibee but it’s ok…it was fun with a lot of kwentos about work…people…and everything. After that, we went back to the office…then I visited some of my friends to the other team…hehe talks talks talks…then I saw my boss. Am here again? Kairita? Hahaha then after that…I had to leave. I met Ira and Janet for lunch. We ate some breakfast meals for lunch (labo?) and some tartas! We were so full. Sarap! And yeah..it was kinda our celebration for Janet’s bday? Tama ba? Hehehe We used my coupons from the planner (got a cheaper bill coz of that! Yay!)...then kwentos again…work…people…UAAP reunion game?…and all! After that, I went home early to catch up the DLSU game against UST!

Friday – wala naman… just here online…surfing the net…and blogging. Wahahaha and eating my HS favorite chocolate, Maltesers. Hahaha

---

So…why a bum’s blessing? Here’s why…(just realized now some of it...)
I can’t do all these things…go out and be with friends…attend some classes…watch games and others if I wasn’t a bum. right?
I get to learn new things…attend class…meeting and knowing friends…and enjoy learning Spanish.
I get to somehow pamper myself by going to the salon and buy some stuff.
I got cleared and got my back pay! Yay!
I have the time to meet former officemates and friends.
And I realized that quitting my job was a blessing!
Aside from all the things that I said…and after knowing some things…I can say that leaving work and being a bum was just...right!

It was such a good timing (I didn’t have to go through all the issues and stress that they have…basta yun na yun).
Thank you Lord for saving me!

hmmm...It really is A Bum’s Blessing! ööö

No comments: