Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Surprise me...=)

It came as a sheer gift to me, a real surprise, God handling all the details.
- Ephesians 3:7 (The Message)

it's been months that i do not have work even if i want to. there are times that somethings that have been going on but most of the time, there is none.
but i am still hopeful.
this morning...as what i usual do...
i read the gospel today and the reflection on Didache.
and i kinda related on the reflection on finding and having work...
its just that on my part, i was still on the process of looking for one.
sometimes...somethings that are happening are a bit frustrating but i know i have to hold on.

just awhile ago...i followed my application to a company.
good news! i passed the HR interview. yay!
and i am on the next step for it.
but when would the next happen?
they said that there is no time frame.
so now, what do i do?
wait?
i guess so...but i know i have to be faithful and do pray for the best.

i try to be positive...and do whatever i can to get a work that i deserve.
i am looking forward to that day that i will have work and i will be able to share my blessings.
i know that someday it will come.
He will give it to me...in time.
He's working on the details for that gift.
i just need to be a little bit more patient...and have faith in Him.
i know that someday...
He'll surprise me... =)

No comments: