Saturday, April 7, 2007

Bisita de Iglesia

           Yesterday (Maunday Thursday), my mom, sister, Jim and I went to Tagaytay *sarap ng weather...hehe*  through different churches.  It’s called Bisita de Iglesia.  Actually, it was my first time to do that.  And it was a good experience.  Though it was traffic all over the place, we were able to go to seven churches.  We did the “Way of the Cross” (two stations for each church) and prayed together.

Also, I just wanted to show you the churches where we prayed.  I took some pictures.  I’m kinda experimenting with my new digital camera!  Yay!  Haha and looking forward to the photography seminar that I am attending to next week.  *dreaming of being a good photographer*

 

Here are some churches in Tagaytay:

 

Franciscan Missionary of Mary

 

St. Michael's Church

 

Adoration Convent of Divine Mercy - Pink Sisters

 

SVD - Holy Spirit Chapel


St. Lourdes' Parish

 

Canossa House of Spirituality

 

St. Augustine Chruch 

 

No comments: