Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Relivin’ it?

"You know, say what you will about the ravages of sports in this corporate age where overpaid athletes expect prima donna treatment, but there's still something so unifying about sporting in its purest form -- when athletes rise above themselves and touch greatness, and in doing so remind us all that we all have greatness inside of us." – Mouth of One Tree Hill

 

Gotta watch this video of One Tree Hill…Waaaaaaa

While watching it, I remembered basketball again. *awww* Hahaha

(I know. I know. I’ve been talking about football these days.)

However, when I watched the Raven’s State Championship game…Gah! Had goose bumps! Seriously! Felt the rush of bball again. Awww…relivin’ the moments of my bball days.  (tagal na noon ah) I miss playing it! Argh! And I also remembered the UAAP days with my friends watching the games live! Haha especially when DLSU won and Casio’s crucial 3-point shot! How can I forget that? Waaa champions! (You win games inside the court not outside!) haha still believe that we are the champs! Games…surreal!!! oh.. how I miss cutting classes (haha) just to go to the games for some excitement, adrenalin, cheers and all the bashing too! good ol days?...woot woot!

Adding to this bball… slight fever whatever you call it…I was able to talk to a former teammate online too. She was asking me to also join the team and train with other people for a summer tournament. I wanted to but… never mind. Haha if it was all Zobel GBT, maybe I’d join. But it’s not…so maybe next time…

 

Ahhh…basketball…

 

But… just when I thought bball is back again with me…

 

Football comes back! haha

 

At the end of the day, my god brother went here to give me a Sunday Inquirer Magazine. (oh… here’s a link: http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/sim/sim/view_article.php?article_id=56836) To my surprise, it was an article about Phil! Nice one! But a funny cover picture though! (sorry, Phil) Haha  Well, Aaron and I talk about what’s up with football most of the time. He told me to why don’t I just play the game too. uh, hello? I love the game but I can’t play it though. Hehe …Oh. I also remembered that the first ball that I had...given by my parents was a football ball and not a basketball ball. Some history there huh? Haha labo! Nuff about that!

So, I told him that there’s a Futsal tournament this April at Festi. He didn’t even know it. So, he told his coach about it and there… they’ll be joining. Also, there are other coming footy events with some people around (?). Now, I’m thinking if I’ll watch the games…hmmm…looking forward to it. haha

 

 Awww…good times…

Basketball? Football?

Love ‘em both.

No comments: