Saturday, March 3, 2007

Bum - Out

As many of you know…I’m such a BUM right now.  But I’m enjoying and loving it.

 

If there’s a chance for me to go OUT, I’d take it right away!

 

Lately, I always talk and see my best friend.  We’ve already seen each other thrice!  Record breaking?!  Haha  It’s really something!  It’s because we see each other usually twice a year (for our birthday and holiday celebrations).  Where so best friends noh?  But now, since I’m not busy with anything at all…and her schedule is sort of flexible(?)…  we see more often!  Yay!  Haha  We were able to celebrate the (overdue) holidays…my grad thing and our birthday thing!

 

Treat me. Treat you.  But where’s my gifts???  Haha

 

What else?  Ahh… I always look forward the weekends.  It’s the time that I usually go out …go around and shop…watch movie and do the groceries with my mom and sister.  Other than that… I am here.  Stuck at home.  YM and reading several forums.  And also, I’ve been researching and planning some trips that I HOPE and PRAY that ALL will push through and HAPPEN.

 

Oh please… just before I go to that real world, I hope I can travel and just have fun with family and friends.

 

And to end this blog, even if the bumness is all over me.. I still get some surprises… Never thought of things that can happen even though you feel it can happen. Bwes and I was just walking around GB3…and to my surprise… we saw Phil and Matty (I knew they were here in the country  but wasn’t expecting to see them in person!) nice surprise gift bwes?  (but it would have been better if it was JYH8!!!...how I wish…) hahaha *wonderful crazy*

 

No comments: