Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Graduating: Pinnacle of everything you’ve done in school

Reality is really kicking in…now. *sucks*

 

These past few weeks, I’ve been experiencing what the real world kinda looks like. I was able to pass my résumé’s to several companies and meet new people too. There were already tests and interviews that I was able to go to. Though I think it was great to experience all of it, I think I’m still not ready for work…haha

Anyway, we had one whole day just for the graduation preparation. Got the toga in the morning and passed some résumé’s. But Janet and I got lazy in staying at school so we went to Mall Of Asia. We went around then finally decided to eat at Mediterranean Café. *sarap naman*. Haha Then we went back to school for class picture and grad practice which were all tiring!

Some of the last days in school were really just spent to have pictures with your friends. Haha

Aww butas gurls (minus ira)...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

zobel friends...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TLC friends...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Onto the big day? Graduation day? Haha oh…pictures...with my mom and sister!

 

 

*missing my daddy…:(*

 

It was fun graduating with your friends and blockmates. And oh…Instead of taking a bow, we did the curtsy! Wahahaha pasaway! And it all started with us… Pictures were just everywhere… with friends…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

blockmates…LIA-COM people...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

butas people? haha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that, our family ate lunch at Saisaki Makati…(hmm.. good all days? butas? Haha)… oh…I got my grad gifts too! Yay!

Well, another chapter has ended…wow! 5 years in college! I survived?! Couldn’t have survived college years without God, Family, kada, bwes, butas family and all the people that I’ve met. Friendship and all… thank you! (you know who you are)

 But then… there’s a new chapter in life to start… now na? haha nah…I’ll just enjoy first of being a bum and enjoy my summer! Then…that’s when I’ll face the real world. Haha

To end this blog, my sister and I watched the movie Goal!... (football na naman?! haha..nah.) oh now I appreciate and understand more all about the mates and footy. Hahaha *wonderful crazy* But the thing that struck me with the movie… and what I think is also the message for me was the line in the movie by Glen Foy, “He’s probably watching you right now!” I know it is such a simple line. But it did hit me!

All along…when I look back all the things that I have done and have been doing…All the hardships and stress in school … with the papers, projects, profs, friends and the people around me…All the things that I’ve learned…all the things that I did…makes me all happy because I know that even if there is a part of me that is missing… I know I made him all proud of me.

 

“He’s probably watching you right now!”

 

That line…

that’s for me…

I know my dad is watching over me…and he’s happy for me.

 

No comments: