Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day-off for long…haha

After almost a month of not having a helper in the house (being always alone and doing all the chores), I got a day off… and I think it will be for long.(we have a helper na! haha)

Last Saturday, I went out with my good friend (naks!) Ira. It was supposed to be a group thing with Janet (who kinda ditched us…haha) and Adrian (Labo mo…haha) but it became again… a “deyt”. Hahaha for all I care… its ok.. it was a mini birthday celebration of Ira! And I enjoyed it (why? Coz of the treatsssss..wahahaha) we went around… watched a movie (night in the museum…know your history, dude! haha) and of course, we talked! About what? So many crazy things in this world and people too… wahahaha but it was all fun! ..as always…then I’ll be seeing the kada this Wednesday! Yay! Even though I don’t like the idea of meeting around in Makati, I’ll still go coz I want to see them and there’s so much to talk about, di ba? But surely, it’ll be fun.

You know… being a bum and all sucks sometimes. So it’s a big thing for me to be able to go out. I’m always stuck at home. Doing nothing. Just watching tv, read books (sometimes), series marathon, reading blogs of friends and here… doing crazy stuff here in the computer…messages coming from people whom you don’t expect to reply…can make you all gaga! *wonderful crazy* Wahahaha nuff of that.

But hey! I know I have to enjoy it … you know, being a bum…coz I know I’ll miss all these when I go and jump to the real world. So now…I’m taking my time to rest. I think I deserve it naman!

No comments: