Saturday, February 3, 2007

Friends and Love

 
            I really do not know where to start with this blog. There’s so much to say and I don’t even know how to put ‘em all together. But I guess, I’ll begin with the dinner that I had with my ever dearest…Kada! Haha We ate at Oody’s at GB3 a couple nights ago. some of us got there early while others came late. (Hmph. Haha joke!) it’s fine…that’s work. Have to really deal with that.

            Everyone was then hungry…I guess hungry for food and hungry also for the news…or whatever that is. Haha I think it is because everyone was surprised with the text of Lea that we’ll all meet in the middle of the week. There were so many things that were revealed (naks!) that night! Wahahahaha

Friends…

have…Good and bad news about?

Love….

            Let's see… good? Anu nga ba, Lea? Haha so many things had happened with her, good and bad…but in the end, she is happy. That’s what matters! When she was telling her story…everyone was so curious and giddy too? Haha wala lang… we’re just happy for you, Lea. Hope everything goes well for the both of you. Next time, update us always…ok? share share share…lol  (so that you won’t get tired of telling everyone your story…haha)

As for the other one…bad? Anu nga ba, Nina? Haha recently, things didn’t get better with her. The long overdue thing. It’s hard… but maybe it’s for the best for now. Might even do good for both for you… who knows…di ba? But hey! You still have us. You just have to be strong and enjoy what life brings you even if it’s hard. I’m sure you’ll get through with this. Cheer up!

There’s so much to say but you do not know what and how to say sometimes. Labo! Haha nahhh…I’m just glad to be with my friends. Gosh! We’re growing up na! (umm.. I think except with me on the area of working. LOL) and I’m happy with the experiences that is shared among us. All those stories to tell... We learn so many things from each other. And no matter what… how busy and away from each... and everyone of us, we all know that we are there for each other… aww… haha

 

 

---

Oh…a mix of everything?...ahhh...Just wanted to share this to all…an excerpt from the book by Bo Sanchez on How To Find Your One True Love

 

"… true love begins only when one falls out of love. Because true love has to be willed. There’s got to be a decision involved. While you’re in love with someone, love is involuntary. You just love. But when you fall out of love, and you still make a choice to love, that’s the beginning of true love."

No comments: