Thursday, September 4, 2008

sidetrippings?...reality?

haaay. Here I am blogging though I am not feeling well. My ear is really irritating and I feel it's getting worse ='( I really have to go to the doctor but only until tomorrow morning. I don't want to go by myself. So...my sister will be there with me tomorrow for the check up. I just hope everything goes well...and nothing too serious with my ear. Errr...
Anyway, though my ear was hurting me these past few days...at least, I enjoyed some days...haha
Nina, Belay and I went to the grocery and made ice cream last Monday. Though it was a bit tiring, it was fun! ...
Then yesterday, we went to school. Gottta have that ticket for Saturdays game (that should be worht it!!!). But then again...lousy. One ID, one ticket? and its upper B??? ehhh!!! I still bought it but sold it to Nina (for Mike) in the end. and naging scalper pa kami ni Belay! haha jk lang Nina.
Then after that, we went to Greenhills to check on the franchising thingy of the two of them. We tried the noodles with siomai...and it was a good one. Both of them are excited already...and I am happy for both of them.
After that, we just went around there and looked around. shopping? Nah. I am still not in the mood for shopping since I came from BKK. Things there were a lot cheaper compared here. hehe Then we tried some Crazy Crepes. hahaha....Belay and I have been just looking at it for the past years at Boracay. And it was only now that we decided to try it...and it wasn't so bad. Sarap pa nga eh! haha Then there...after eating something sweet...I was then craving for something salty. hahaha I treated them with some NY Fries. yum yum. haha pig out na naman? anyway...it was a tiring day but fun one again...
i just only wish...and pray...that aside from all my sidetrippings...
my reality?
what i really want?
Would happen.
I hope things will work out as soon as possible.
I just hope and pray that they give me a chance...
...oh please. =)
--
shout outs? haha
it's his birthday today! and i wonder how he'll celebrate it now that he's here. i just hope for the best for him!
happy birthday James! =)
*hakuna matata? hahaha*

No comments: