Friday, September 26, 2008

screwed

*read only if you are a LaSallian and if you really know me…hahaha*

Oh well… how the heck will I start this freakin’ blog?
DLSU - 51
ADMU - 62
I guess…congrats to ADMU? You’re a strong team. Magaling naman talaga kayo eh! =)
Enjoy your celebrationsss...
(oh my…scary…I’m sure there’ll be all over on TV / print….
ugh, reminds me of some of their players singing on some shows…ehhh!!!
Oh, enjoy your bonfire under the rain too…hehehe jk!)
Enjoy! =)

Nuff of that…onto my rants…
And yeah yeah yeah…you’re a good team
(ohhh… add to that, the 3 refs + cheato)

so...it's 5 vs. 9???
Mahirap talaga manalo kapag ganun…hehehe

Oh well…bitter? Hmmm…sorry, if that’s how people see it.
It’s fine. I'm just ranting actually. Hahaha

Well…I am kinda fine with loosing (coz I’ve been there…and it hurts)
but not to loose THAT WAY!
NO WAY!
It’s ok to loose against a good team like ADMU.
But it’s not ok to loose against people who kept on screwing the game of basketball.
It’s a beautiful game. Why ruin it?
Every time that I go to games…I pray that no injuries or unsportsmanship that would happen…and also, I really pray hard on fair calls / fair officiating!!!

And then it happened.
Of all days…the refs and that cheato screws up the finals game. Screw you!!!

There were 3 things that upset me about the calls on the game.
The first was the technical foul on Rico.
Yes, I was far from the place that it happened. But I didn’t see anything that should have been called a T!
super angas ba?
Or someone just got hurt? to make that a T?
screw you refs!
And what else?
Yeah…now, I learned from people that Rico was just motioning a play to his teammates? And not a dirty finger thing. If Rico wanted to do that, he should have done that right in front of the refs and those blues. Duh?!

After that call…I was super disappointed. And had to sit down…head down…
I can’t believe it was all happening. It’s a nightmare that was becoming a reality.

Rico is a big factor on the court and he gets thrown out.

Then the second one was with the foul of Malabes on Tiu.
Fine, if there was a foul…call it! But didn’t you see what Tiu did after that? Didn’t you see his elbow flying? Dagger! screw you refs!

Then the third and last one was the foul that was called on Jvee. Wehhh? Grabe ung foul na yun? To call that a foul? For the nth time, screw you refs!

Haaay…And that ended his game.

Ohhh…after all those calls, I sat down…I was really sad. Gusto ko na nga umiyak sa inis sa mga tawag ng refs…at mag-walk out at that moment eh. Haaay.
But for the love of the game and for the team…I stayed and cheered on.

Luto ba yung game? Nasa refs at cheato na yun on what they did with the game.
Oh…the blue side says that the game was not “luto”…
but I just remembered…
hmm…but didn’t the blue side was saying that “luto” daw ung game at the early part of the game? Hahaha
kalokohan talaga!

Nuff of those rants…
Anyway…good things?
We saw Mon...Dominic...and Dino (nakita mo ba siya, Janet? hehehe).
and Belay's proud with his lil bro...hahaha jk! oh..she saw...Paolo V.? hahaha
happy happy?

nuff of that...good things onto the game?
3 Zobel and 4 DLSU players won awards.
Congrats to dela Paz, Capacio, Elorde, Revilla, Webb, Rico and Jvee!!!
Congrats! =)

what else? happy happy...
was able to be part of history again and have tix...haha
nah, just to witness the game live...ok na rin yun...
I cheered so hard…up or down ung team! Hahaha
Janet and I were cheering for Mangahas coz he gotta score…and he did! Yay! Hehe
Then…I’m happy that PJ stepped up his game…we need more of that next season ah? Hehe

And the best?

Aww… I loved it! When the crowd was cheering and thanking Jvee.
Thank you, Jvee *clap 5x*
Thank you, Jvee *clap 5x*
Thank you, Jvee *clap 5x*
Though we lost, I’m still so happy for Jvee! He did everything that he could do for the team. Galing mo, Captain! Hahaha
I have high respect for you!
And it’s so nice to see that he acknowledges the appreciation of the crowd for him.
Bait bait talaga ni Jvee. Aww…hehehe
I’ve known him since he was rookie. And it’s so nice to see that he hasn’t changed.
Magaling na, mabait pa.
(Eh ung iba? Magaling nga, bulok naman ang ugali. Wala din di ba? err…)

Anyway…for everything, THANK YOU Jvee!!! *hugs* hahaha
He’ll be one of those Green Archers that I’ll always look up to…
(next to Jason [ohhh…happy birthday pala. haha] and to Ren-Ren…hehehe)
Thank you to all the Green Archers for all they did this season!
... for all the effort and...heart. =)

---

ok...nuff of this...
let's move on...=)

No comments: