Sunday, November 18, 2007

footy crap?

Hmm…well, I just wanted to post this info about footy here.
It’s been sometime that I posted about it. Not so much going on with the team actually.

Why?
Because they’re not going to the SEA Games! How great is that?! Pathetic reasons! No funds of sending ‘em out coz of lack of funding?! while they've actually have been given money?! That’s full of crap!
Or is it because its election time?

Come on…give the guys a break!
They’re peaking already and you guys are hindering them from going far now that they actually have a chance of a medal!

Oh…well. Corruptness.
That’s what makes it suck!


Anyway, I was able to chat with a mate? Haha fine,a friend, i guess…online...

I asked, “aren't you guys going to the * dinner...the * thing on dec? just asking..”.
He said, “no because we were meant to play in * but they wouldnt pay for the * team to go so im not very happy with the *.”

Yeah… way to go! Haha ditch ‘em! Haha just kidding...

Anyway, ...but what’s sad actually…
and I feel for them about this whole thing not playing…
when he said,” just a waste of time. we got so far. now we're taking a step back.”

Oh well, let’s just try to be positive? And hope thing will be GREAT next time? Right?
*hopefully*

1 comment:

Ira said...

Sorry, I have nothing to say about this. You know I'm here for you but if it's about football, it's out of my league. Anyway, I'' place a more substantial comment on the next one =)