Thursday, November 29, 2007

..t'was scary :(

Today was just a no ordinary day…right?

As usual, I got to work early despite the traffic and the freaking lousy weather. I learned that my boss is on leave. So yeah, last day of work this week and with no boss around…yay! no pressure! haha

So, I just edited some paper works…played some games in the computer. Nothing much! And oh...most of the time, our group was just chatting around…and laughing out loud…haha no pressure with work though. It was all fun at work…

then there…

Things happen! Such crappy things happen.

Really didn’t know what was happening around. All I know there was a walk out by that Trillanes, that Lim and company…they go straight to Manila Peninsula.

So yeah…but nothing much, right?

Yeah.. until we got all calls and texts from our family and friends on what was really happening.

Dang! It’s something serious! Really serious that the military..soldiers…everyone…tanks are all there already at the Manila Pen.

Dang! And it’s like only two blocks from our office! Gah?! The heck! What was really happening?! waaa

Everyone in the building was kinda panicking in the office…oh well.

Then when I was about to leave the office… some people who left just left the office came back! And saying… “wala munang baba…nasa baba na natin sila.

Wutt? What was that all about?

Some of us looked outside the office…and there you go! I see some people running back to the office…and men in black with guns…snipers…they were the swat team! Yikes!

And there... that hit me! It scared me!

I was really scared…that all these were really all happening and I'm just near the area…

oh, crap!

...t'was scary

Then I call out to my sister again and tell her that I can’t meet here up right away coz some of the swat people are just around the office…and some say they’re gun shots already….waaa scaaary. And hear that there are tanks already at the lobby of the hotel…waaaaaa

So there…We can’t go out in front of the office…kinda locked out for a while…but some people left after some time...and just a few who were left at our floor...that scared me too...It was like I had no one with me already...So, I had to leave despite all things...

So there...people had to use the back of the office to go out…and my sister was there too…scared…and just fetched me…then we stayed a bit at her office coz we do not know how the heck we’ll go home. Haaay.

To cut the story short, we got home safely. And that’s the good thing.

But then...you get to see on TV what really happened. People are sooo pathetic!

Mga walang magawa talaga sa buhay oh! tssssssss! haaay!

Dang! People are just too insensitive. I don’t think they even thought about what they did…and that goes to both sides…haaay.

Elected public official doing that?...

letting the tanks get inside the lobby?...

military men all over?...

What the heck? Does that solve a problem? Pathetic!

Oh please…nuff of these crappiness!

Hope things will get better for everyone…

*prays*

No comments: